Do you get excited about helping a Customer solve a problem? Do you love learning about new technology? Do you despise sitting at your desk all day, every day? Do you enjoy building relationships? Do you understand technical concepts? Does the thought of several projects on your plate at one time make you smile? Have you ever considered a career in technical sales? If you answered yes to all of these, keep reading...
Industrial Control in Zeeland, MI is looking for a Sales Engineer to help grow sales of factory automation component. As a Jr Sales Engineer you will become a key member of one of our unique Sales Teams, driving growth through mentor-ship and coaching with a Territory Manager to become a technical expert in our field, identify new Customers, and identify opportunities within existing Customers to use our products.
What you will bring to our team:
· BSEE or BSME preferred
· The ability to identify a problem that is looking for a solution.
· Be comfortable seeking out new Customers.
· Enjoy talking to people and establishing meaningful relationships.
· An eagerness to quickly learn our vast product line.
· Tenacity. As with many entry level positions, it may take 2 years to hit stride.
· Be comfortable and energized by a pay for performance philosophy.
· View interruptions as an opportunity that didn't exist moments ago.
· Have the ability to get into the details when you need to and stay out of them.
· Effectively and confidently communicate technical and non-technical information.
Industrial Control has been a distributor of high-tech automation components and systems for West Michigan manufacturers for 43 years. We help our Customers save money, reduce risk and increase throughput by offering best in class products in the areas of robotics, machine vision systems for 2D and 3D part inspection, laser marking, code reading, RFID, conveyors, safety equipment and sensors. If you would be a good fit for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.