Why Work with industrial control?
If your company is looking to improve manufacturing efficiency by automating processes, we can help.
What we can do for you
- Save you money by keeping you aware of the most advanced state-of-the-art manufacturing technology.
- Provide free system consulting that can better optimize both your mechanical and automation device compatibilities.
- Grant you access to our state-of-the-art lab, plus help from one of our expert engineers, for testing your application.
- Offer a wealth of knowledge and experience gained through long standing relationships with machine builders.
- Our specialists can solve your application quickly and give you 1 on 1 assistance.
- Analyze your potential cost savings in advance of purchase.
- Recommend highly qualified systems integrators and machine builders.
- Provide in-house employee training and startup assistance.
- Zero Defects—using machine vision (over 1200 installations)
- Traceability—using bar code readers and laser markers
- Quality—by minimizing scrap and increasing yield with advanced sensors
- Productivity—using revolutionary new remote access to networks
- Energy Savings—electric cylinders that eliminate air usage
Other things to know
- We have successfully evaluated and helped implement over 1200 machine vision applications for our customers.
- Over 60% of our customers are machine builders.
- We are the largest supplier of IAI pre-engineered robotics in Michigan.
- We supply the two best selling sensor brands in the US, Banner and Turck.
- We have been members of AHTD almost since its inception 30 years ago.
- Our vice president sits on the AHTD board of directors.