Tuesday, June 20, 2017
9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
When protecting people, machines, or other objects, machine safety and
control reliability is top priority for manufacturers today. Join a safety expert
from Banner Engineering at a location near you for a half-day machine
safeguarding seminar that will help you.
• Gain insight into the latest safeguarding standards and how to
• Acquire best practices for safely guarding equipment with real
world application examples.
• Discuss how to integrate safety with your machine controls.
• Get up-to-date on the latest technology to help simplify the task of
• Walk away with the Banner XS26-2DE to help with your next machine
design or retrofit (optional).
Who should Attend?
• Controls Engineers
• Maintenance Personnel
• Anyone designing or supporting industrial machinery
How much does it cost?
• Option 1: $50 Registration fee for Machine Safeguarding Training (lunch included)
• Option 2: $150 Registration fee for Machine Safeguarding Training (lunch included) AND
Banner’s latest safety controller, the XS26-2DE ($895 value)
How do I register?
For more details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Baymont Inn & Suites
8282 Pfeiffer Drive
Byron Center, MI 49315