Session #1—Introductory Robo Training $130 if you qualify for Free Robo, otherwise free just to come. Starts at 9:00 AM until 12:00 PM; Dec 10th, 2015
Donuts, coffee, pop, and lunch provided.
Training Kit you will work on
• ERC 100mm Robo cylinder.
• I/O Box with Power Supply.
• Cables to connect to your laptop.
• Software to program cylinder.
• Sizing Robo’s
• Position Moves
• Incremental Moves
• Push & Hold Moves.
• Zones and Configurations.
Session #2—Advanced Sel Training—Free for anyone
that wants to learn more how to program sel
• Program multi-axis systems
• Teach points and recipes
• Ethernet I/P solutions
• Tuning system
• Deploying systems
To register email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-748-8200